world sporting winner?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasper

Yep i know its a long way off yep , but with potentially the best world sporting for years approaching , the winner will be long remembered, but who will it be??? . predictions and reasons please .

Even GD has bad days. He has fewer than everyone else though, and he hasn't had one for a while!

CSC3

Didn't GD just come out of the game season thought he would blow the cobwebs out

Go to Southdown and shoot 98.

No brainer really.

Serious question?? No, unlikely. Reckon he has shot them all and with his global experience, I cant see him tripping up anywhere new either (except perhaps in a field full of giant mirrors).

CSC3

I dont think George has ever shot Westfield not that i know of

If he shoots at his best no one will touch him, but the mans not a machine and if he does have an off day there will be plenty there to take advantage

Plenty of Americans coming over too and a few of them arent to shabby!

George is favourite but I can name 20 guys who can do it on the day, Chris is one of them!!

George has never been to Wylye, well not in the last ten years anyway.

With regard to the World Sporting, he has to be favourite but remember he's only human and there are a lot of good shots out there who will give him a run for his money.

Greenfield site, everyones equal on that Plenty of good shots to give GD a challenge. Steve won't give me his opinion but I'd say people that shoot Steve's targets regularly have an advantage over those that don't.

I think it's going to be a close battle and can't wait til 8pm 5th August.........

Ally

got to agree with ally . steves target setting is unique :p and this gives the advantage to those who shoot regular at steves grounds. ;) although there are some good foriegn shots about , i think they won't know whats hit em. :)

Hahahahahahaha don't be too sure.....best will always succeed.....they love the greenfield sites.

Really looking forward to this, will be the first time a decent target setter has had a decent bit of ground to put the worlds on for god knows how long.

Can't wait.

Latest posts

Back