22 / 23 Feb....hurray the weekend is here again...

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaykaysea

Soon came round this week, worked 5 full days with no mid week shooting which was exhausting (and dull!).

Need to get a few chores done today and a bit of holiday shopping but very much looking forward to tomorrow.

Plan is to head to Barbury for early doors...great tip from someone to take skeet chokes which isn't really going to help me with my fixed full and three quarter barrels but I will as always give it my best shot (and remind myself that I AM learning to be very accurate!!) 

Then off over to Westfield for the 120 and may be if the weather isn't too bad a bit of a go on the White Gold...so far this year I have always been very cold and wet so not really fancied it but I think the forecast is just for high winds tomorrow!!! I will report back in due course.

Sure I will bump into a few of you around, be great to hear what you are up to and how you get on...

Jkc xx

PS go Nick T....sounds like he has made a great start at the Seminole Cup....

Barbury for me, about 10.30 ish with mrs admin.... Hornet tomorrow for FITASC

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chores today but tomorrow Barbury and Westfield. So see you there Jkc. Forgotten Westfield was 120 so the next goal is to try for half score. Those last ten or so are hard to get.

Chores today but tomorrow Barbury and Westfield. So see you there Jkc. Forgotten Westfield was 120 so the next goal is to try for half score. Those last ten or so are hard to get.
I have a good feeling for you tomorrow.....your scores have been going in the right direction just lately...x

great tip from someone to take skeet chokes which isn't really going to help me with my fixed full and three quarter barrels but I will as always give it my best shot (and remind myself that I AM learning to be very accurate!!) 
Some are so close it won't make any difference what choke you've got in ..... :crazy:

47 from 70 at Willow Farm this morning.  Local shoot tomorrow, if the mud allows them to get the traps in place.

Not a bad day at the shooting office today, 75 at a blustery Barbury, which I wasn't too displeased with, caught out by a couple where the wind kept the targets low, finished 5th in C I think and 4th in Ladies. Then onto Westfield where I have never seen so many people...great turnout! Best score to date on a 120 with 88 but I really should have had a 9 on the front...finished in 6th...which for such a great turnout means I am in the money! Lovely to see so many friends too, and get such great encouragement from them all....thank you x Not sure who said you could have a week off Steve but hurry back please...

PS Average update....another 75% score today drops off a couple of low scores for me so my new adjusted average for the next classification is 66.2% so another percentage point closer to B Class...whoo hoo!!!

I'm happy too as I got 60/100 at Barbury despite the awful wind which was so bad at one point it blew Tony off balance and anyone who knows Tony will know that is no mean feat!! Then on to Westfield where I got my half marks 61/100 again despite the gusts so came away on a high. A good day.

Great scores from you Sian...beat your target you set yourself  yesterday so well done xx

Latest posts

Back