MEMBERS ONLY : Win Cash Prizes with ShootClay Squares!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExSCA

ShootClay Admin
Right - here's something completely new for ShootClay - and a way for members left back in the UK whilst the fun in the sun goes in in Dubai...

Hidden behind the 50 squares in the attached PDF - are 50 of the Worlds top sporting shooters.  As with any sweepstake - you can 'buy' a square, and whoever picks the square with the 3 top scoring shooters gets a prize. I'm allocating 50% of the fund to prizes, and 50% will go back into ShootClay funds for hosting and development of the site.  

ShootClay Squares - Nad Al Sheba - Start.pdf

Updated 16/02 @ 18.30 : 

ShootClay Squares - Nad al Sheba - 2014-02-16.pdf
To enter - all you need to do, is the the following:

1. Click ONE of the links : Buy One Square or Buy TWO Squares - and pay through Paypal (you can use debit or credit card through there - but it's only option I can use for this right now)

2. Add to the post below with the number of the square(s) you want (first come first served)

3. When I have your payment and your selection - I'll add your name to the sheet. 

4. Every couple of days I will update the sheet and on the first day of the event, I will reveal the shooters you will be following.

Then all you need to do is sit back, watch the results flow in and see if you have picked a winner and won a prize!

Prize structure: 

ShootClay Squares is totally transparent, the prize money will be automatically calculated and shown on the document as it updates - so, if 43 squares are sold, prizes will be allocated as follows:

43 x £5 = £215 / 50% to Shootclay = £107.50 / 1st place  = £64.50 (25%)  / 2nd place = £25.80 (12%)  / 3rd place = £17.20 (8%)

Attachments

• ShootClay Squares - Nad Al Sheba - Start.pdf
    162.6 KB · Views: 98
Last edited by a moderator:
Perfect allport.. Payment received.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

James, Steve, Jennie.... All confirmed.

Well... The links in the OP also work... But payment received and squares confirmed Roberto!

Back