Next Fitasc at Hickstead 1st & 2nd March

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave P

We are staging another 100 Fitasc at Hickstead on the 1st and 2nd of March, Shoot either day.

Limited places available squads aleady filling up.

For Entries ring Dave    01903 767740.

Website and directions www.clayshootingsussex.co.uk 

Dave P

Count me in... Sunday pleasr
Sent from my Windows Phone 8 using Board Express/Tapatalk

Yes please - Sunday for me - fingers crossed for a dry spell

sorry forgot Im not available

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Everyone,

We should not have a problem this time all four layouts are being built on higher ground

away from the river, this area never flooded as is still quite firm. we have improved the car parking as well with more hardcore and tarmac cobbles being packed down.

I will book you in as before Matt with Matt Norris same time 9.45.

anyone else on this squad there are two places left in it.

We have some nice long Midis on and batteaus in the layouts like I used to throw at Southdown.

If you want to book in ring Dave 01903 767740.

Dave P

Booked in for 9.45 squad sunday with the two matts looking forward to this one again!

Hi Steve,

Each 25 bird layout takes roughly 45 mins, normally there is a gap between each flight of

4 squads. so 4 layouts shoot at 9.00 say the next 4 shoot at 9.45 as we are limiting it to 4 squads Saturday 8 squads Sunday, Saturday we finish about 1.30 Sunday about 3pm. The cost per shooter is £55.

It varies from ground to ground From £55 to £59.

It is different to Sporting in the fact you Spend a lot longer on the ground. Where Sporting you can do just do it in the morning or afternoon. It is probably mentaly more demanding than Sporting as you have to read the targets straight away, you also only shoot the same target twice.

It is probably the most fun you can have with your clothes on.

Dave P

This is all set to go ahead and we are taking bookings, most shooters who booked for the last Fitasc are rebooking. The shoot is being set on the upper fields so no problem.

We hope to run a regular Fitasc once a month where possible we have more new ground to use so different layouts different targets. We also hope to be using different grounds, do Compact as well if we think the call is there.

Dave P

It is probably the most fun you can have with your clothes on.

Dave P
Dave

Shooting's fun but it doesn't come close! :)

2013-05-11%2007.03.06.jpg

Back