World Compak championship cancelled.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think it is cancelled, just that it won't be run at Churchills...hopefully another ground will step in....it's really good fun to shoot and was in my calendar for next year already...

I don't think it is cancelled, just that it won't be run at Churchills...hopefully another ground will step in....it's really good fun to shoot and was in my calendar for next year already...
Hi JKC It would be good if another ground could step in but to hold the event I think they have to hold an international grand prix comp a year prior as Churchills did this year before they can have a European or World championship so think this could scupper any other ground stepping in unless FITASC change the ruling 

How about the Isle of Wight...............its nice and Compact!

images5KJN2PI9.jpg

I would guess it will be at a ground near the south coast !!! With the Grand Prix the week before to get around the Fitasc rules 

Are you suggesting Southdown Steve?

Know something we don't........ :rolleyes:

I hope its in Arras France, then we wont get the UK ground owners ripping us off :)  60 euros for a very nice room, no crap food and cheap beer. Oh I forgot targets within the rules as well.

Back