Westfield this Sunday 29 April

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Lovatt

We are having a fixtures nightmare at the moment - so sorry!! Everything goes back to normal from next week 6th May but for this Sunday we are defiNitely at Westfield for 100 reg sporting!

Entries 10am-2pm

We are NOT at Weston Wood this weekend FOR ANYTHING!!

Ally :0)

News monkey is saying this is cancelled? Has he eaten a dodgy banana?

I FEEL A STIFF COMPLAINT WRITTEN ON CARDBOARD COMING ON ALLY!

HAVE'NT SENT YOU ONE FOR A WHILE, FIXTURES F------- Up par excellence will be the title

looking forward to it David....!! :ph34r:

Last weekend and this weekend are a total F**k U** as you suggest. Fixtures don't match anything we have planned and it's no ones fault but ours!!

History of the C**k Up:

In summary, we submitted fixtures for last weekend 21/22nd and this weekend 29th, then swapped them around. Problem is the printed lists in the magazines can't be changed making it difficult to get the word out and everyone is convinced we are in lots of different places!

This week we have had people calling to book in for FITASC at Weston Wood, also asking if the sporting is on at Weston Wood and then we are telling people it's actually Westfield sporting we are running :blink: .

Mother of all confusion and cock ups this one.

Then we looked at the forecast for Sunday this morning. If it's to be believed then we have 47mph NE winds with rain and 5 degrees C.

So in all, we aren't in the fixtures list, people think we are everywhere but Westfield and the weather is going to be HORRENDOUS........

So we cancelled it. :wacko:

Long story huh?

As from 6th May onwards the Fixtures lists are all correct and match with everyone's expectations. We intend to draw a line under this mess and move on. We do hope you will forgive us and move on with us!!?

Westfield this weekend, 29th April is definitely cancelled. There is nothing at Weston Wood on Saturday or Sunday either. We are well and truly not operating any competition shoot this weekend.

Ally :blink:

(breaking my vow of silence for a minute)

Can I suggest that you ensure the calendar is up to date here and accurate (it may already be - but check) - as I have already seen 'Westfield this weekend' and Westfield 29th April' come into the calendar as Google queries

(back to mute)

Steve, Ally,

You have my contact details, if you need any help sorting the cock up give me a shout ;)

Cheers,

Jon.

Latest posts

Back