Tiptop RIP

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard59

Have the sad news to share with those of you that knew him that Martin Tipper aka Tiptop passed away yesterday 19th October after a long illness, lovely chap, had strong but fair opinions on shooting matters and he will be missed.

Very sad news, met him a couple of times some years ago, a very decent and honest guy RIP Tiptop

Terrible news. Dreadful health luck that we would all hope to avoid. Was somebody I chatted in good humour to at many shoots for years. RIP Martin.

Last edited:
Condolences to his family. Never had the pleasure of meeting him but enjoyed reading his comments. RIP Martin.

What a shame. I first met him about 12/13 years ago when he was just starting out and later quite often at places like Weston Wood when I was reffing there. We chatted quite often about guns and stuff.

More recently he was something of a regular at Barbury where he knew just about everyone and he'll certainly be much missed.

A good man, enjoyable to shoot with and talk to. He’ll be missed. Condolences to his loved ones.

Latest posts

Back