ShootClay Polo Shirts - now available...

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExSCA

ShootClay Admin
Now that some decent weather is on the horizon - you might be looking for a fetching polo shirt to ease your muscular bodies into.

The ShootClay Polo Shirt is just the thing you are after - and we have our first batch available in our new shiny shop.

Sizes run from Small to Triple XL for the very big boys - and they come in White and Dark Blue. No FITASC lines have been printed, as that would have pushed the cost right up (and made things more complex with left and right handers) - shirts have a tasteful ShootClay Logo embroidered on the breast (snigger), and the website address on the left sleeve - so even under a shooting vest these make perfect sense and look ace.

I've been wearing mine at shoots (and work) for a few weeks, and they've washed well, no shrinkage and a good fit - we went for middle quality shirts with a nice fit and feel to them, if I wouldn't wear them, I wouldn't sell them - which is as close to hard sell as I'll get!

Prices - £12.00 each + £2.50 postage and packing (£1 extra for the bigger sizes) - we are doing this first run as close to cost price as we can to ensure our members get ahead of the game, and we'll try and keep them that way as long as we can. Quick Payment is by PayPal (I'll pick up the fees for now) or you can use Cheque or Bank Transfer, place the order and the shop will automatically send you the payment details you need. The shop is fully secure and uses PayPal to handle credit & debit cards and stuff - but we offer you the alternatives if you don't fancy PayPal

Get 'em while you can - each one lovingly packed and posted by Mr and Mrs ShootClay Admin.

Direct link to the Polo Shirt in the shop - pictures are in the shop.

Any questions - please PM me or drop me an email [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Sidney - glad you liked, we are going to run short of some sizes soon, so get your orders in quickly!

Matt, do you still have any of the 4XL? Blue or white, or preferably one of each would be nice! Saturday, if you have any. Cheers, Tony

I'll check stock when I get home Tony - but I'll reserve one for you when I get home - and bring everything on Saturday.

Harley - Triple XL should do you, hang fire and I'll confirm later this evening.

Harley - just checked, 3XL will do you, I have white and blue in stock still...

Ive just ordered a white one and will order a blue one when you got them in stock. + will order more for gifts for clay shooting pals when I know if medium fits me. Thanks. :)

Harley - got your order - but shirts are at home, while I am away - will get it dispatched when I get home on Monday...

Back