Roundwood Shooting School

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Helice is on at A1 ......... (and the Berkshire fast approaches)

Never been to A1, what's their postcode and how much? £1 a target?

Finally am I right in believing that we are NOT now going to Roundwood next Wednesday

I would hate to drive to Winchester to shoot on my own.

We'll I would still go - Or I'd go elsewhere - would really like some sporting practice, and have provisionally booked the day off work based on this thread.

Open to going still (if they will take one or two people) or going somewhere else for some practice.

I spoke to Roundwood today to try and get a half days Fitasc practise in sometime in the next 10 days. I was told that all afternoons are fully booked all this week and the next. I didn't ask about mornings. Matt, I could see if Alex Cobbs ground, Woodland Pursuits, is open, you'd love the sporting there.

Matt, for you, AC sporting targets at West London is a good option. There is a good Fitasc layout too. Open Wednesdays, no booking. Decent bacon baguettes from Les!

CSC3

Never been to A1, what's their postcode and how much? £1 a target?
Hi Salop their web address is www.a1sg.co.uk

It is £1.20 a target and if you are coming next Wednesday (there approx 10.30 onwards till 3pm) wear a rose so I can recognise you ;) ;)

We'll I would still go - Or I'd go elsewhere - would really like some sporting practice, and have provisionally booked the day off work based on this thread.

Open to going still (if they will take one or two people) or going somewhere else for some practice.
im still up for something

Gav - I'll call/mail you - I'm going to do something next week for some practice.. maybe AC Sporting Targets if they'll have me (last time I called them they told me I would need to go through a safety exam before being allowed to shoot - we went elsewhere).

I have a half day holiday to use up next week. If you fancy coming up my way Matt (midlands, as in the middle of the country!) Id be happy to meet up for a shot with you and any others interested.

Ed

Could also be a good option - Wednesday - where is a good place to meet? Can we practice at Sporting Targets?

we sure can. send me a txt as I dont think ive got your number. Obviously anyone who fancies joining is more than welcome.

Matt and Ed. you two are not confusing AC sporting targets with sporting targets in Riseley, right? Hate to see a real silly happen..

Cheers w

Message sent - Weds PM at Sporting Targets in Bedfordshire (assume we don't need to book?) for a bit of practice... GavB - you in? Anyone else?

Last edited by a moderator:
yes sporting targets beds.... that would have been ammusing! no booking required, follow me men!

Back