Road closure A614 - Details on access to Nottingham & District/Nottingham Sporting Clays

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julesy

Hi All,

From 19th October (this Saturday) to 27th October there will be a road closure on the A614.

The A614 (the road we are located on) will be closed from the roundabout where both Longdale Lane and Whinbush Lane join the A614 up to the junction where Haywood Oaks Lane & Oak Lane join the road.

Anyone approaching from the south needs to be aware of this as there will be a diversion - please leave extra time.

If coming on the M1 from the south then do not get off before Junction 27. If using the A1 then travel to the end of the A6097 and turn left onto the A614.

If anyone would like further information just contact me at the ground on 01623 883798 or [email protected] (I am off on Weds and Sat though!)

I will also be asking the CPSA to put this info on their website.

Maps/directions and details of the closure can be forwarded on to anybody that requests the information.

Many thanks

Julia
Nottingham & District GC

If you are coming from the south up the M1 there is another option.

Leave the M1 at Junction 21a and use the A46 and head towards Newark. It is all Dual carriageway and a fast road. You are then looking for the exit signposted A6097 towards Mansfield / Lowdham.

You keep following this road through  Gunthorpe, Lowdham, until you hit a sign that says A614 Nottingham / A614 Doncaster - you obviously want the Nottingham way and it will be an almost "U" Turn back on yourself - the ground will then be just down here and will be a RIGHT turn into the driveway.

This is the way i usually travel up as its a nicer drive than the M1.

Back