Recommendations

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif Funny how once again today we were breaking very well the 60yd midi crosser at Wylye Valley with skeet choke and a plastic wad Hull Comp X 21gram. Didn't hit them all but hit most. Should of choked up to 1/2 like the top barrel which annihilates them but were having too much fun. Those shooting at Wylye tomorrow will see the target on the top of the bank./wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif  Must admit though that I wouldn't want to use them on maybe 30% of FITASC targets.   Sporting...yes.   Skeet....they are perfect in 8s./wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif It's not the cartridge, it's having the confidence in the cartridge.

Nicola said:

Answer from a woman.1) Same gun as a man!!!!! 2) Get a good gunsmith who knows about fit to cut it down to the right length and stick a good recoil pad on it. 3) Good quality 28 gm cartridges. Then go out and enjoy! Sick of this 'fairer sex stuff' :-(. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
 While I agree with points 1 and 2 Mrs Fuzzys scores and enjoyment have risen using 21 grammers. using 28g or even 24s by the time she had shot 60 or 70 she was really suffering from recoil fatigue and not enjoying the end of her round, however she only shoots 150-200 shells a month whereas you shoot that in a few days hence building up the muscles and being more used to it. Horses for courses I suppose

Agreed Fuzzy and what you say also applies to a lot of men. This is why I got bored as it is not really a 'woman' thing. It is to do with build, fitness etc etc etc.I agree that 21grm work well and even as I have said before 14grms are great at close range.................but ya can't beat a good old 36r :) Hahahaha.

Back