Pilla Outlaw X6 94HC Lens

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geordieboy

Morning all

I am selling my Pilla Outlaw X6 94HC Lens.  My go to lens for Winter shooting, however as I now have an Astigmatism (I'm getting old), I have now bought the 99AR which better suits my eyes in low light.

£100 should do it.  

Pics to follow

Anyone interested in setting up a pilla lens swap shop type of deal? I have an X6 50RHC I never wear as it doesnt work for me with my colour blindness. but would happily do a swap rather than sell, I cant be alone can I? I bet there are a few out there with a lens that spends all of it's time in the box.

Anyone interested in setting up a pilla lens swap shop type of deal? I have an X6 50RHC I never wear as it doesnt work for me with my colour blindness. but would happily do a swap rather than sell, I cant be alone can I? I bet there are a few out there with a lens that spends all of it's time in the box.
Your not,i have a 50 rhc that spends all its time in the case too 😂😂

welcome to the world of astigmatism  ,   its not the end of the world ,  in fact its rather common  as explained by my optician  !  :O   ,   try and do a review on the miroku mk60 high pheasant   cheers !  :thankyou:

Bought one a month before XMAS....😶

Morning all

I am selling my Pilla Outlaw X6 94HC Lens.  My go to lens for Winter shooting, however as I now have an Astigmatism (I'm getting old), I have now bought the 99AR which better suits my eyes in low light.

£100 should do it.  

Pics to follow
Lens sold now. 

All the same, a good idea to have a PILLA swap shop! 👍

As I’ve changed prescription, my Pilla 540 are available. The lenses will be useless for anybody other than me last year, but the frames are as new.. Will swap for cash. 

Latest posts

Back