Midweek Registered Sporting

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fauldsy

Thursday 19th September Owls Lodge are holding a 100 target registered Sporting.

Start times will be 10.00, 12.00, 2.00 & 4.00

It will be squadded with maximum 6 per squad and only maximum of 4 squads per rotation.

If you'd like to book a space please email me

[email protected] or ring/text 07734 200280

This is our first 100 bird registered and if it is a success then we will hold one on a Thursday every month, giving the lucky mid week shooters an opportunity to boost up their registered events.

Hope to see you there, R&T.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rich, do you have any plans to do any weekend registered sporting events?

Fantastic. I will be there.

The trend of mid week shoots was very successfully started by EJ Churchill. Hopefully Owls lodge won't be 5-10 targets too tough as per Coleys.. Together with posting scores a week late, they haven't quite got it right.. They are a bit defensive about the course..

I shall be here unless any corporate jobs pop up in the mean time .

Will I don't think Coleys was to hard , tricky yes but lots of angles made you think a bit , I shall be back for more next weds , are you going will ???

I shall be here unless any corporate jobs pop up in the mean time .

Will I don't think Coleys was to hard , tricky yes but lots of angles made you think a bit , I shall be back for more next weds , are you going will ???
Can't get to the next one due to work, but not sure it's one I'm mad keen to go to, as its also a bit of a trek for me. I had a beer before the last post. Oops. But still think there is room for improvement. You once told me that early days you used to set up a shoot stand by stand, forgetting to consider it as a whole course. I think that's what IC are doing and it's a bit punishing. Admittedly I am off form at present so a bit sensitive! :)

I booked on in 5 minutes flat when it was put on facebook......

Now knowing that i am not always some peoples cup of tea.....

I am on at the 2pm slot........

and for those of you who like my cups of tea....

I am on the 2pm slot...... :wink:

I am on the 2pm slot...... :wink:
ha, you are a lady version of marmite nic. But i suspect like me you just ain't bothered. :)

I am on the 2pm slot...... :wink: [/quote

Think ill also be there for 2pm,

Great that is 3 of us at 2pm.....

Now then.....who remembers how to shoot sporting......???

May do some weekend registered's next year but will do a Thursday every month if this works well. We are doing several county championship events next year which will take up several of our Saturdays but would like to try and squeeze one or two in if we can.

Added to the calendar for 19/9 - can't make this one as I have an important meeting, but will try and make some in the future.

Richard - if you send me future dates, I'll make sure they are all on the Calendar...

Latest posts

Back