Lessons coaching in around Herefordshire

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barney

Hey peeps I'm after some recommendations /advice on where to have some clay lessons I did a taster shoot for my birthday and actually got my shotgun licence 18months ago but my daughter was born and it ended there. Now I'm looking to restart I've noticed there's longridge shooting ground and Hereford and Worcester shooting ground kind of nearby. Also my parents live near treetops in Newport and South Wales 2000 shooting ground is not much further on so all possibilities has anyone had any experience with any of these grounds for lessons. I don't have a gun and in no rush to impulse buy.

kind Regards

Tom :smile:

Hey peeps I'm after some recommendations /advice on where to have some clay lessons I did a taster shoot for my birthday and actually got my shotgun licence 18months ago but my daughter was born and it ended there. Now I'm looking to restart I've noticed there's longridge shooting ground and Hereford and Worcester shooting ground kind of nearby. Also my parents live near treetops in Newport and South Wales 2000 shooting ground is not much further on so all possibilities has anyone had any experience with any of these grounds for lessons. I don't have a gun and in no rush to impulse buy.

kind Regards

Hello Tom,

Steve Nutbeam at Longridge would be my number one choice.  Treetops is closed for the foreseeable future.  SW2000 is a good ground and I like the management - Mike Amedeo is lovely but I don't know anything about coaching there.  Don't know anything about Hereford and Worcester.

Thanks sian I have heard good things about longridge

Thanks sian I have heard good things about longridge
Good ground with excellent targets and Steve is an excellent coach.  Very reasonable cost wise and I think he genuinely loves teaching people.

Steve nutbeam at Longridge is one of the top coaches anywhere.

If you can make it to long Marston near Stratford upon Avon then Carl bloxham is excellent and a former world champion. But a truly nice man and very down to earth. 

www.sonasg.co.uk

Also give south Worcester shooting ground at Upton on Severn a try . Becky there  is very good also and former England team member.

www.southworcestershootingground.co.uk

Jasper

kind Regards

Steve Nutbeam at longridge. He is excellent. You can find him on facebook or ring the number on the Longridge site.

I believe Julian Morris also coaches at South Worcestershire too. He took a member on here from an absolute beginner to CPSA "A" Class in around 2 years. 

I contacted Steve and hope to make a start march when he said he would start Saturday sessions again. :smile:

Also Hereford and Worcester worth a look I coach the guy who runs it, who is very good in his own right. Ask for Gareth.

Back