Krieghoff open day Sporting Targets July 2nd

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdSolomons

Anyone interested in trying one of the various K models pop down to sporting Targets Saturday July 2nd, you can have the gun set up specifically for you by myself or Alan/Erwin from Krieghoff UK, get taken into a layout and have a brief coaching session from myself on how to get the best out of the gun.

You will also be supplied with Hull cartridges who have very kindly agreed to sponsor the event!

Deals available on the day imcluding anyone who commits to a new gun on the day or within the week gets a free half day session from myself on top of the discount put in Place at Sporting Targets. Hope to see you there!

Ed

image.jpg

Fixed chokes K80 Parcours with custom made stock and basic engraving £10,500.  Not that I've been looking...

PS.  That's the price straight from the website, sans discount.

What time does it start and finish, is booking in required, etc etc....

Last edited by a moderator:
Sub approx 9.5k starting price for basic grade parcours fixed choke before the special offer on the day.

booking not required turn up from 9.30-10 ish and we will stop when everyone has gone!

last couple we did were very busy so you may have to wait a few minutes for the range to free up or for me to get the desired gun set up but no big deal!

I'll ask, k20 parcours unlikely as they are sold out so far in advance, but I'll get back to you.

possibly an old style k20 but can't confirm yet. If we don't I can keep him updated as to when there is a demo available.

This will be a great day, fantastic opportunity to have a play with truly premium shotguns in terms of mechanics and handling.

Ive fired Rosso's a couple of times and didn't really want to give it back, so perhaps it's best that I'm at Southdown that day because if I have a proper play then I'll be banging on the bank managers door that afternoon. 

Can now confirm there WILL be a 20g parcours available for demo with both 30 and 32" barrels!

Good to see you again matey! Lots of purchases and happy faces today, and stayed dry for most of it!

drop me a line as got a good contact for you.

Fantastic day up at Sporting Targets yesterday.  Great to see Ed and try out the K-80 Parcours.  Had a fun round with a couple of mates on the huge range of targets available. We all really enjoyed it and the only non-smiling face is my bank manager's.

Great to see you and congrats on the new gun, you shot it very well!

ill get that hat lined up for you :)

Back