Ideal shotgun weight

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously, for a nation admired for its style and chic that's the second time they've managed to nail gaudy/naff.
Must be aimed at the US market in an attempt to win back the blokes who love the look of that new 'High tech' Semi Auto!

< Ducks and runs for cover fast! :) :) >

Sory Wanka but sumwon hoo karnt get the spellin write kannot be trusted to have a korrect opinion.

muzzle "lite" my rce! 
If you are using proper spelling and grammar as a criteria for validity of opinion on this forum, you are in some deep sh*te

It has ALL the accessory weights in it apparently. Still surprisingly handleable.
If it's got all the weights then there would be 2 in the stock and then under the forend would be 2 long and 2 shorter tungsten weights.

I've got the stock weights and just 2 of the shorter weights under the forend on my new Supersport.

It's funny though because I don't think its heavy at all but everyone I shoot with thinks it weighs a tonne but when I pick up the Brownings and Berettas they shoot with they feel really light and pokey to me.

I feel more in control with my gun and how well balanced it is.

My blaser F3 feels heavy to lift but when mounting and swinging it feels realy light and fast,thats the beauty of a blaser ,you can set the weights to make it feel how you want.

Ideal shotgun weight=what feels right and works right for the user.

I have always considered balance more important than weight. Having said that there must be limits as I find DT10X trap (for instance) to be just heavy, end of.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Blaser is just a bit tight under the armpits.
As a young man, I once spent 2 hours at Chicago airport looking for the bloke who was supposed to be collecting me. I was told he would be in a blue blaser. It was during the third conversation on a pay phone with me insisting he was not there, before it emerged that a Blaser is a type of car in the USA..

Remember them well from my yoof. 

post-29-0-06785200-1426054963.jpg

Attachments

• Blazer.jpg
    Blazer.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back