I don't usually, but this made me chuckle.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExSCA

ShootClay Admin
A rare joke from Admin:

An 86-year-old man went to his doctor for his [SIZE=11pt]quarterly check-up...[/SIZE]

The doctor asked him how he was feeling, and [SIZE=11pt]the 86-year-old said "Things are great and I've [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]never felt better. I now have a 20 year-old bride who is pregnant [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]with my child. So what do you think about that Doc ?"[/SIZE]

The doctor considered his question for a [SIZE=11pt]minute and then began to tell a story.[/SIZE]

"I have an older friend much like you, who is [SIZE=11pt]an avid hunter and never misses a season.[/SIZE]

One day he was setting off to go hunting. [SIZE=11pt]In a bit of a hurry , he accidentally picked up [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]his walking cane instead of his gun. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]As he neared a lake , he came across a very [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]large male beaver sitting at the water's edge..[/SIZE]

He realized he'd left his gun at home and so he [SIZE=11pt]couldn't shoot the magnificent creature. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Out of habit he raised his cane , aimed it at the [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]animal as if it were his favourite hunting rifle [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]and went 'bang, bang'.  Miraculously , two shots rang out and the [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]beaver fell over dead.[/SIZE]

Now, what do you think of that ?" asked the [SIZE=11pt]doctor.[/SIZE]

The 86-year-old pondered and said  "Logic would strongly suggest that somebody [SIZE=11pt]else pumped a couple of rounds into that beaver."[/SIZE]

The doctor replied , "My point exactly." 

Back