Hello from Buckinghamshire

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vika_B

Hi everyone,

My name is Vika, I have just joined the forum and wanted to introduce myself. My husband Dave_B has been on the forum for a while. We got our SGCs and guns last October. Looking forward to even more shooting now the “summer” is here. We regularly shoot at EJ Churchills, Oxford Gun and Sporting Targets, and try our hand at many of our local Sunday shoots. We do have a go at Registered ESP – scores aren’t much good as yet but we do have a great time.

I was at Growler 2013 so may have met some of you.

Cheers,

Vika_B

You and Dave are progressing really well. Stick at it. More importantly you are enjoying it!

See you soon

Will

Hi Vika - welcome aboard - met you at the Growler - good to see you on here as well!

Hi Vika, Bit weird saying Welcome to the other half. Finally got you on here in your own right  :hi:

Now you can ask all those questions to shooters that actually know  :spiteful:

Hi from South Bucks, I have been shooting for approx 6 years. I do a few reg'd shoots a month as well as shoot at my local club in Amersham. I really enjoy the fluffy rabbits that goes along with clay shooting and have met some really genuine people along the way.

Latest posts

Back