gunsite 13 april

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MARK-POACHER

was not ment to be around today but managed to get down to gunsite for quick round.. :hunter:

had a chat with lord sandy tiptop and the hampshire poacher before i started..well shot lads ..

started on stand 10 (i think thats right!!) first bird semi going away then a crosser towards tree 7/8 so happy..... then on to a simo pair l/r crosser and in comer..8/8 .bumped into wills wheels then and then will.(clever) who had changed his gun set up and had wished he had not.hope you sort it mate..on to stand by tree a fast battue and driven 10/10..

next few stands ok 8/8 then 7/10 on fast r/l crosser just before rabbit stand...8/8 on r/l rabbit and loopy thing.....then wheels fell off didnt touch second big teal once !!!! :fie:   :fie:  5/10

crossed over to a another loopy dropper thinging !! with low l/r crosser 10/10 here so pleased then up to fast l/r rabbit missed first rabbit out to end on 9/10..

had a brian fart then :crazy:   shot sim pair like a blind man by poolshoot never touched second target once..4/8 then onto last stand for me stand 1 crossy thing and a sit up and shoot me target !!! another brain fart cost me 3 more misses to end on 7/10.... :haha: kick my self and lesson learnt..ended on 83/100 ..

well done sean for a good set up and very well run ..

how did everyone eles end..

Another good shoot there. Lovely sun, slightly cooler than it looked.

Can't believe I changed my gun butt pad position and tried it out here! Dropped about 8 in first three stands, not the toughest ones, then put gun back to usual shape, but once the head is rattled.. Straighted the quartering battue and driven and only dropped one on the far stand with RL bunny and battue, so some of it was OK, but my 78 was about 7 off where I felt it should have been. Can't remember a round where I wish I could have started again so much..

The second target (on sim pair by pool) "made you" whizz through it because there wasn't much time. Shooting it's r/h edge was enough.

The long teal wanted about two feet above it. Rare to miss teals underneath, but people were on this one. Missed one of each here..

The second target (on sim pair by pool) "made you" whizz through it because there wasn't much time. Shooting it's r/h edge was enough.

The long teal wanted about two feet above it. Rare to miss teals underneath, but people were on this one. Missed one of each here..
I just couldnt find a picure on that second teal mate ..and the same with that sim pair by pool..that second bird kicked my ass...and with

Mr wylye (ian) stood watching..still really enjoyed it..

Latest posts

Back