Gunsite 100 sporting reg results 9/11/14

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sean the sheep

Hi All,

Todays results as follows

HG-S RUDLING 100

AA

A MOON/R FAULDS 95

R KING 94

I REID/P DENNETT 93

A

R MAY 90

M STAFFORD/G GRIFFITHS 88

K CHILDS/W MARTIN/M FLETCHER/R BLAMIRE 86

B

D COOPER/P STOKES 86

D BRUNT/A KEYLOCK 85

M JONES 84

C

P ROSIC 79

O R WYATT 77

D DOBSON76

P RHIND/S SYMES 75

VETS

D HAIR 85

Payout in classes was £80,£60,£40,£30,£10

Many thanks for all who attended,and congratulations to Stuart Rudling for some superb shooting. Next 100 reg is Dec14th. No practise next saturday,as landowner has a game shoot taking place. 

Looks good. Just shows you can't judge a shoot by HG score. A top bloke has a top day sometimes..

I shot this today, my first time at gunsite a lovely ground with some excellent targets unfortunately I shot like a complete melon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great shoot today. Only trouble was the queues of people! Had to be near on 200 entries! You must be doing something right!

Very enjoyable shoot 2day the 100 straight was awesome, wasn't out there! Well shot Stuart

The standard of shooting at the mo is unbelievable!

Gunsh*te .??? I thought it was Gunsite Sean ? Great turnout today by the looks of things and nice to see a good fair payout, congratulations on putting another good shooting ground on the map ....

Hi Smithers,yes it is Gunsite. I must have hit the wrong letter. It happens to the very best of us apparently..........................

First time here for me today, I've heard some good things about this place and wasn't disappointed , well organised, and quality targets.

A lot of the welsh contingent had made the trip over the water and there was a nice buzz to the place, the weather was very kind, though I imagine it can get very cold there when it's blowing. Shot 85 myself which I was quite pleased with and picked up a few quid in B, met wyle from off here and saw lots of other forum addicts, all in all a great day with quality targets ( and not a single no bird in our party off 3, defiantly be back sometime soon

I've always enjoyed Gunsite, but now the crowds are building up Sean may have to put on an extra couple of stands to cope with demand. Always good targets and fair refeereing. Great setting and good use of terrain. Everyone that goes enjoys it - something for everyone. It really speaks for itself!

I've always enjoyed Gunsite, but now the crowds are building up Sean may have to put on an extra couple of stands to cope with demand. Always good targets and fair refeereing. Great setting and good use of terrain. Everyone that goes enjoys it - something for everyone. It really speaks for itself!
How many stands are there.

Think it's 11 or 12 Jem. I have to say Weston was a tad quieter than usual yesterday, which Gunsite must have contributed too. I would do Gunsite more often if it were nearer.

Think it's 11 or 12 Jem. I have to say Weston was a tad quieter than usual yesterday, which Gunsite must have contributed too. I would do Gunsite more often if it were nearer.
Shot there a couple of times with Lord P.
Grimmy had 14 stands on for 258 entries.

There was 11 stands on yesterday. Me and Hazel were entry No 94 & 95 when we booked on around 11:20. We even had a break for a cuppa to warm up as the sun hid behind the clouds and it went very cold. There were stil quite a few out shooting when we went out to shoot the last 2 stands.

weston wood and gunsite work well together as does westfield with gunsite as yesterday we had a wave of second shooters in at lunch time , we had a good day with 178 entries and two 97 was excellent shooting to win the wood but also was stuarts 100 straight which is very good on any type of target as im reliably informed on yesterdays course was very special , well done 

the standard at the top now is truly brilliant and we cannot set courses for this 

Steve .... and neither should you set targets for the elite, but for the majority of us mere mortals! I shot with Stuart at Gunsite, and for all but one chippy break the rest were balls of smoke! He really is on his game at the moment - the cream will always come to the top. If you beat Richard and Andy by 5 you've gotta win

Back