garlands 1st dec

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Lovatt

aa1 c warren 92

aa2 c bloxham 90

aa2 n hendrick 90

aa3 k sharrett 89

aa3 d hughes 89

a1 a harvison 86

a2 k wood jnr 82

a3 j demulder 81

a3 t yeomans 81

a3 s tripney 81

b1 s aston 82

b2 emma nelson 78

b3 r sulley 77

c1 a saleem 67

c2 jenni cartwright 60

c2 h lovatt 60

c2 k wood 60

pool shoot phil smith 12 ex 12

prize fund total £860

well done everyone on a trickier shoot than normal

back at westfield next week for 100 reg sporting and fitasc , sporting is sunday only and fitasc is sat or sun , please note one will not interfere with the other ,hope to see you there

steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Well shot Clynt. :hunter:

Well done to Jennie and young Harry as well. :money:

Don't believe it thinking it would be really hard so went t/o turns out my 60 would have done joint 2nd I'm such a donut........hahahahahaha

Silence the competition.......

www.proshock.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
Well shot Clynt. :hunter:

Well done to Jennie and young Harry as well. :money:
 Yes well shot Clynt 

Well shot Jennie congratulations on your first prize.. good to see your time and effort pay off for you, and top marks to young Harry also good to see him shooting well 

Don't believe it thinking it would be really hard so went t/o turns out my 60 would have done joint 2nd I'm such a donut........hahahahahaha Silence the competition....... www.proshock.co.uk
Get rid of the negative thoughts (may be hard so go t/o) as every dog has its day. :fie:

Also will add well done to Clynt :biggrin: , (big score at Oakedge as well) and also to Harry, good to see the travelling Glos shots in the places, quite a year for young Harry as he's current Colt Glos Sporting Champ.

Add the congrats to the JKC placing, would imagine some big smiles lighting up the island at present

Was the K Wood the former Irish hooker? (thats a rugby position to the suddenly shocked!)

Back