EJ Churchills - 1st March

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fuzzy

Yes you are right .....it is whirlies at Rugby tomorrow in the rain......

I just had a desperate call from a pal who is there now and wondering where everyone is........ Ooooops wrong day I said!!

I am really looking forward the the proper shooting season getting going now for all the disciplines that I am shooting.

Fuzzy

Yes you are right .....it is whirlies at Rugby tomorrow in the rain......

I just had a desperate call from a pal who is there now and wondering where everyone is........ Ooooops wrong day I said!!

I am really looking forward the the proper shooting season getting going now for all the disciplines that I am shooting.
., I assume its covered like A1 :mellow: See you there, we are aiming for about half 9 to get a bit of a feel for the place and get an oink sanger :D

., I assume its covered like A1 :mellow: See you there, we are aiming for about half 9 to get a bit of a feel for the place and get an oink sanger :D
Oh yes......we should dock at about 9.45..............9 could be a little early for the canteen people :)

Nice ground.

A nice hundred round a few of the choice stands with my new (to me) 682.

Scored 59/100 not bad.

Straighted a few stands.

Enjoyed the tower 6/10 north 8/10 south facing.

Lovely lodge will go again.

Yes £50 is abit dearer than usual but it's a nice place to spend three hours, even in the rain.

Fifty is dear I'll agree but I like shooting at new grounds.

Similar to Hodnet in feel. Same money there too.

Latest posts

Back