Deer Stalking

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExSCA

ShootClay Admin
I spent some very enjoyable time yesterday with Mark Westall - who taught me a lot about picking-up whilst working his team of three labs.Mark knew tons about the land that we were on, and managed to point out a number of deer and other animals that we were sharing the area on. He was also very knowledgeable about the shooting that was going on and how the birds would fly from different drives.  I later found out that he's a previous county FITASC champion.I'd hope that every beginner would spend some time with an expert like Mark before stepping onto a peg.Mark runs an established Deer Stalking and Fox Hunting company - providing Deer Stalking holidays and courses to support. I was impressed with his depth of knowledge and promised I would provide a link from ShootClay.If you want to read more about Mark and his work - he's here : http://www.topgunandrod.co.uk/

Been thinking about a stalk next season, shot plenty of wabbits and foxes with a rifle but never had a go at a deer. Will give him a buzz /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Ye fuzzy nice guy, i no him from clay shooting,think he had shop or still has?

Not anymore - sold up last year... trying to get this business fully off the ground.

Thanks for the forum post Matt, It was a great day and nice to chat to you, Its good to see some flying forum posts so soon and am very grateful to you for your kind words.I can provide deer/fox hunting for those who wish to learn the art of stalking or tips to improve their strategies, maybe you wish to buy a stalk to pass on as a gift to someone? I also do firearm sales and gun tuition for all those out there that may want a bit of guidance to improve on their already set talent or first timers wishing to learn the ropes. If you wish to know anymore visit my website http://www.topgunandrod.co.uk or give me a call  on07971540925.A big thankyou to Matt Rutherford for a pleasurable day!/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Nice to hear from you Mark long time no see,hope all goes well for you. Some pics., give my regards to Ray H.and Mark Arrowsmith if you see them./wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

Hi Elvis,            Definately long time no see! I havent shot clays for a long time now, still doing the stalking, may get keen again....... I dont see too much of Ray now but will send my regards if and when I see him.Still in contact with mark and I will say 'hi' for you, please give my regards to stoner when you see him next./wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif Mark

No probs,we got enought good shots on the circuit so stick to the rifle?./wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-frown.gif

Back