Dartford Clay Shooting Club

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DartfordCSC

We are delighted to be able to offer you English Sporting (50 targets - non members £14.50 100 targets - non members £27.00) shoot from 10am until 3.45pm winter and until 4.45pm in the summer with extended opening on Thursday evenings until 8pm for English skeet, DTL & English sporting.

We also offer Skeet (4 ranges) English & Nssa, aswell as trap & Compak.

Membership is available to all at only £80 per annum, this offers great discounts on shooting fees and brings 50 sporting targets down to £12.50 and 100 targets down to £23! You will also be given a free 100 targets the month of your birthday!

We have great catering facilities, full English breakfasts and hot and cold food available from 9am - 2.45pm

You will be offered a warm and friendly welcome at Dartford and hope to see you soon.

post-315-0-94756100-1328186927.jpg

Attachments

• OUR_PIC.jpg
    OUR_PIC.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 0
I don't get up there as much as I'd like to but i've really enjoyed shooting at Dartford. I love Frantic Friday, even though we usually play on a thursday.

I don't get up there as much as I'd like to but i've really enjoyed shooting at Dartford. I love Frantic Friday, even though we usually play on a thursday.
Me either; but it is one of my favorite grounds :) just wish it was closer.

Jon.

Welcome aboard Dartford. Looks like good value to me.

Latest posts

Back