Beretta Black Onyx??

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Davy_B, I understand what you’re saying better now, when I shot the gun I shot 60 shells and to be honest felt very little recoil, can’t say what doubling that would do? So much to consider and learn at the minute 🤷‍♂️
The truth is John, if you are having a social plod about the local 50 bird shoot or shooting just a couple of hundred clays a month , it might be all the gun you ever need to buy . If you get hooked and find yourself shooting 500 comoetition targets a month  , you will naturally start to find out what you want from a gun and may well want a change . Full on competition  guns tend to get shot a lot and may be generally used with “ pokier “ cartridges , they may or may not have features such as extra weight , longer barrels , adjustable everything  , changeable chokes , triggers , recoil pads , the list is endless and the features may help your shooting , but they won’t change it dramatically on a social shooting basis . Shooting a lot of good targets with good shots or instructors with an Onyx will improve your shooting .  

These are the words of wisdom from a bloke with a customised MK 38 trap gun and a K80, who has pissed away a fortune on firearms over 42 years of shooting ... 🤡

These are the words of wisdom from a bloke with a customised MK 38 trap gun and a K80, who has pissed away a fortune on firearms over 42 years of shooting ... 🤡
Cheers MartynB, it’s similar but different when I played golf, spent a stupid amount of money and time upgrading, swapping and changing until eventually I realised that whatever clubs I used they’d pretty much only be as good as the fool swinging them 🤦‍♂️. Time on practice and lessons improved my enjoyment far more than something new and shiny!! 👍

now, what’s the fuss about these Perazzi’s I keep hearing about 🤔🤔😂😂😂

now, what’s the fuss about these Perazzi’s I keep hearing about 🤔🤔😂😂😂
If you’re going to do something daft John, forget the Perazzi , and go straight for a new Krighoff Parcours , the gun that requires  you to sell a kidney to get the superb handling of a Miroku but with German Precision  🤐 . 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back