Welcome to ShootClay Forum
Join us at ShootClay - and enjoy blogs, galleries, our events calendar and our legendary forums - you can chat to top shots, and learn from the experts. All it takes to join is an email address, we'll keep it safe, never share it and we won't send you any spam.
Listings in our calendar for shooting grounds are 100% free - just join up and contact the admins - we'll get you sorted out.
What are you waiting for? Jump in! Any questions - please contact email@example.com
|Guest Message by DevFuse|
Help Topic: Posting Pictures on ShootClay
There are two options for posting pictures on a ShootClay thread: Option 1 - URL
- Upload your pictures to a hosting service like Photobucket or Flickr
- Click the insert picture button on the toolbar when you are writing your post
- Cut and past the URL from the photosharing service
- Be aware that if the hosting service goes down or away - then your pictures are lost
- Below the post window - there is an 'attach files' button (you may have to click 'more reply options' if you are in reply mode)
- Click that - and you can UPLOAD a maximum of 12 files per post
- You have a quota on the site - if you upload reasonable size pictures (e.g. 1280 or 1024 resolution) then you should be able to store quite a few
- As each picture uploads - you will be given an option to 'insert into post' and the post window will insert a little code where your picture will be.