Addicted to skeet

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevekeat

Hi all,

I usually only do sporting but I had a go at skeet for the first time today at hodnet. I have to say I am now fully addicted. I had half choke in both so it was only a 50% score but give me 9s and a couple of skeet chokes and they would have had to lock me in.

I want more skeet shooting.............................NOW

Good luck with the addiction.....look at the English Skeet Club web site...you will find access to fellow addicts and friendly competition. Your first 25 is magic and your first Ton will blow your mind! Skeet will also help with your sporting.. Good luck with your journey!

park farm on a thursday afternoon 12 till 3 0  or every other sunday next sunday shoot 9feb 10 till 2 0 

Me to had a go on skeet after sporting about 4 months ago and won't shoot anything else now. Had so many 24's it's getting annoying ..

Steve,

Get yourself down to Park Farm, introduce yourself to Joe Kitson  and listen and learn. Don't say you know me as his free advice will then become expensive.

Good for you. Skeet really is addictive and quickly becomes a quest for perfection. For me, it's that desire to reach the top that makes it so much more exciting than sporting.

Good for you. Skeet really is addictive and quickly becomes a quest for perfection. For me, it's that desire to reach the top that makes it so much more exciting than sporting.
Hmmm. You kinda just implied that to reach the top in sporting would not be possible for you. Is success in skeet that much easier then?

Last edited by a moderator:
No, not really. Getting to the top certainly is but staying there's the challenge.

I was a sporting shooter for 20 odd years before I started shooting skeet seriously, wouldn't shoot anything alse now apart from the odd all-round. Had all the 90s, but that 100 straight eludes me and probably always will, especially with the dismal amount of shooting I do, but I still love it..

steave you can drop his name anywere has long has its in shropshire look forward to meeting you on the 9 feb 

Made it to park farm and shot sporting followed by some skeet, didn't get to see you Joe (next time or Thursday) but did a 17 so its an improvement from 11 and 12!!

Could have stayed longer but was under orders.....

hi steve mised you at park farm you must have been very early got there about 10 45 shot the skeet and the sport trap left a 2 opm 

sorry i mist you to day steve you must have been very early, i got there 10 45 left at 2 0 

Sorry joe, I asked if you were there and was told not to their knowledge. I was under the kosh a little to get back so rushed round. I will make a point of finding you next time.

Latest posts

Back