Beretta World Sporting Championship Acapulco Mexico 2014

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Acapulco Shooter

Bring your favorite Beretta to Acapulco, México

March 18th-24th, 2014

For 26 years, the Beretta World Sporting Championship have

been held in England, the birthplace not only of this event but

of the entire sport of Sporting Clays. Now, for the first time

ever, this prestigious tournament will be stage in México.

In late March, competitors from both sides of the Atlantic will

converge on Club de Caza Tiro y Pesca shooting complex in

sunny Acapulco for a four-day weekend of the first-class

competition and a taste of México hospitality.

http://www.berettaworld.mx

I'll take a chance that there may still be one over here on the weekend 5th-6th July,and if there is hopefully will not be forced to use them 'F' cartridges. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bring your favorite Beretta to Acapulco, México

March 18th-24th, 2014

For 26 years, the Beretta World Sporting Championship have

been held in England, the birthplace not only of this event but

of the entire sport of Sporting Clays. Now, for the first time

ever, this prestigious tournament will be stage in México.

In late March, competitors from both sides of the Atlantic will

converge on Club de Caza Tiro y Pesca shooting complex in

sunny Acapulco for a four-day weekend of the first-class

competition and a taste of México hospitality.

http://www.berettaworld.mx
They must be running two this year as we still have a Beretta World Championship in July!! How many more world championships can we have in Sporting??

Going to need to borrow one of them Beretta guns for this one so if anyone has an SO6 kicking around the cabinet then I would be happy to blow the cobwebs away :spiteful:

im sure it will be great but its gonna struggle to get UK entries, especially with Dubai being in my opinion a more appealing destination, and cheaper to boot!

DBD don't you take the pictures at the Beretta world? If so, can you tell me how we get to buy them because for two years I have failed to see how from the website.

One of my first "shooting" pictures was at Meon springs in the peeing rain taken by Don.
ymyzesa4.jpg
paregane.jpg

Wow that seems a long time ago.

It's still January & Game shooting season.

Dubai will be cancelled due to unrest in the Middle East.

World's at EJ Churchill will be cancelled due to lack of entries.

There will be no 4x4 Pickup to win this year as George Digweed as been classified in 'B' class.

White Gold will be cancelled by the Government to save Gold reserves.

Beretta World venue will change due to people not wanting a Fibre diet and it not being under a Lovatt organisation.

Clay shooting will be banned in England due to an enquiry by the monopolies commission into The Clay Shooting Company.

No clayshooting in Wales, Scotland or Ireland organised by the CPSA as someone lost the road Atlas.

That was some day JB - never seen rain like it, except a few days before when TeePee and I shot in what felt like a carwash at the same venue on the Met Police course... 

That was some day JB - never seen rain like it, except a few days before when TeePee and I shot in what felt like a carwash at the same venue on the Met Police course... 
Remember it well took a big brolly with me what a god send :nyam:   offered a spare to a guy who came with me to which he replied "should be ok without it" to say the rain was running out of his ar$e would be an understatement :sarcastichand:   but always enjoy it whatever the weather.

Back