Greenfields Shooting Ground

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guerini Guy

Had a lovely day at Greenfields near Canterbury and was made to feel very welcome, especially by Scott.

A very enjoyable layout with some good testing registered targets, but for me the walk was a bit too much as it is a long way out and back again and includes a small incline too.

Before our next visit I will give Scott a call to see if there is any way that we could either drive up to the furthest stand, or somehow be offered a lift to that furthest point, from where I think the walk back would be very achievable and will definitely be much more enjoyable.

If Scott is on the forum then maybe he can answer directly  -  otherwise I'll let you all know the next time we go.

Scott is a lovely bloke - and I hear nothing but good things about Greenfields... might have to make a trip to support at some point. 

Had a lovely day at Greenfields near Canterbury and was made to feel very welcome, especially by Scott.

A very enjoyable layout with some good testing registered targets, but for me the walk was a bit too much as it is a long way out and back again and includes a small incline too.

Before our next visit I will give Scott a call to see if there is any way that we could either drive up to the furthest stand, or somehow be offered a lift to that furthest point, from where I think the walk back would be very achievable and will definitely be much more enjoyable.

If Scott is on the forum then maybe he can answer directly  -  otherwise I'll let you all know the next time we go.
Scott is on the Forum. I'll be down there later on today so will mention it to him.

You're right about the hike up to the top field, it is a bit OTT for any one who's not in their prime.

Maybe let me know if you are going down Matt, I have been meaning to try there for sometime.

It is worth the trip.

However, I do not wish to abuse Scott's kindness by driving my Jeep all over his lovely ground while it is so wet.

I hope to get down there for either the February or March registered shoot, but will check with Scott first and then come back on here  :biggrin:

Back