scott-smith 2014

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sscottsmith1234

After a looking back on last years targets its time again to set some for next year!

I have been thinking long and hard about what I want to do next year, in tems of improvements and event I wish to do.

Next year I will be trying to attend more of the English sporting selection shoots an perform to the best of my ability at each of them. After attending a few this year I never really walked away from them feeling that I had shot 'well' which felt like a dissapointment. Again next year I look forward to the majors - Classic, British, English, and Essex masters aswell as hopefully attending the world championships at Churchill. I'd also love to qualify for the White gold challenge again - great finish to the year for me! The Bucks County Sporting title would be great to retain for a third year if I can do it again, just to equal the county record.

Whalst my average has actually dropped this year I do feel I am shooting better than I ever have before and hope that recent form will carry me into the start of next year. Hopefully I can have a couple of good results at the majors again this year and carry the same mind set throughout the year not peaking and troughing too much throught he season.

I hope to do a couple of the major FITASC shoots next year if finances allow, I enjoy the discipline but I have never attended a major and would love the experience.

Above all I aim to enjoy my shooting again next year, and hopefully do my new sponsors justice! 

:gamer:

Back