Nigel Teague

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Mclean

Had agin fit with Nigel on Wednesday this week! It went very well he identified a few issues and is changing the set up. I hope it helps, fingers crossed I can't get any worse, .. Collecting it Friday can't wait to test out the altered gun! Has any one else had alterations by Nigel?

Ive had work carried out by Nigel on the forcing cones of two guns and converting one to multichoke his service is very professional and first class workmanship with a fast turn around and to top it off he's a nice chap to talk to with a vast amount of knowledge on guns and shooting. A real gentleman :)

Ive had work carried out by Nigel on the forcing cones of two guns and converting one to multichoke his service is very professional and first class workmanship with a fast turn around and to top it off he's a nice chap to talk to with a vast amount of knowledge on guns and shooting. A real gentleman :)
Did you notice any real improvement after the forcing cone work?

What guns were they?

I collected my gun today from Nigel, looks great and fits much better! So far very pleased with whats been done. Now I just need to take it shooting to see if its made a real difference!

Shame I am working Sunday! :(

I've heard nothing but glowing reports about Nigel Teague's work, knowledge and experience. Were I to need chokes, he'd be the guy I went to. Highly recommended. My mate got some new chokes from him recently and had nothing but praise for the craftsmanship and the time it took to turn around the job.

I'm surprised anyone need ask to be honest. His name has become synonymous with high quality craftsmanship and excellent service. Who in their right mind would let anyone else fit chokes in their gun? He's a nice bloke too.

I collected my gun today from Nigel, looks great and fits much better! So far very pleased with whats been done. Now I just need to take it shooting to see if its made a real difference!

Shame I am working Sunday! :(
Out f interest what mods did he make to your gun or the fit?

He shortened the stock slightly.

Added a little more cast to it (left handed).

Raised the Combe a fraction too! Hope I have got the correct terminology for all the parts, ..

It feels better already just mounting it, I am looking forward to testing the mods out as soon as poss! I hope to break more clays!

Well I had a trip to Ian Coey this afternoon to test out the new settings! First thoughts seem that it has made a difference to my score but I was not actually keeping score it just felt like more were being broken! I will have to wait until next weekend for a competition to see for real. :)

Jason, stew and myself will probably be going to either weston wood or wylye valley next week if you fancy it. Give me a text later in the week.

Well I had a trip to Ian Coey this afternoon to test out the new settings! First thoughts seem that it has made a difference to my score but I was not actually keeping score it just felt like more were being broken! I will have to wait until next weekend for a competition to see for real. :)
do you shoot sporting or DTL there?

Jason, stew and myself will probably be going to either weston wood or wylye valley next week if you fancy it. Give me a text later in the week.
Jason, glad you went to see him in the end. When you came round at Hornet last time, this was the 4th time I have seen you shooting over everything. Nigel will get the best fit for you to stop that. Remember to continue to shoot as you did before, the changes to the gun should justify themselves. Do not change what you do.

You may see a good improvement at first, you may not. Give it time for the results to come. You are new to shooting registereds so work your way up slowly and enjoy it. Your line has always been fine but you shoot over the top, it will get better, but you like all of us will have a few nightmare days. Don't go out and change the gun, it's costly and does not work, I've tried it and failed.

Once you are happy that the gun is shooting correct topoint of aim when in your face, then and only then, do you try to change your technique.

Look forward to shoot with you and TipTop at Weston this Sunday.

Best regards from Northleach, The home of the headless horseman of SleepyHollow!

It's Friday, you gotta laugh! :p

63 from low 50's at Weston Wood. Well done Jason, Nigel has sorted the gun fit. Now sustain it mate.

Nigel is a precision expert.

Expert on porting as well as chokes.

Always done perfect work for us.

Had my Perazzi 'Teagued' a couple if years ago. There aren't many people I would let fanny about with 'My Patsy' but his work is absolutely spot on. Very nice chap too.

Latest posts

Back