Noobie from Northumberland

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Midlife

Hi there. Londoner now living in Northumberland and love it here. Have come back to shooting after a 10!year break for various reasons. Have been to Steve Smiths and had great fun at Newcastle Simulated Game with Ed Commons which was excellent. Looking to explore further.

Have you tried Bywell shooting ground they do practices on a Wednesday and Saturday.

There's also one called Bebside in Bedlington and widdrington depending on how far you can want to travel ?

Hi there. Londoner now living in Northumberland and love it here. Have come back to shooting after a 10!year break for various reasons. Have been to Steve Smiths and had great fun at Newcastle Simulated Game with Ed Commons which was excellent. Looking to explore further.
Hi Midlife. I've shot at Steve Smith's a few times and to be honest it's just the same old traps in the same old places year after year. I now mainly shoot at Spennymoor and District. They cater for everyone and the sporting layout changes every couple of weeks and it's only 5 mins off the A1
Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm up at Bywell most Saturdays and Spenny most Sundays. The targets at Bywell change every week, Spenny less frequently but it's a good club. Never shot at Steve Smiths so I can't comment. I can however say that Ed and his brother Tom are cracking lads and NSG is always fun.

Spennymoor was interesting today.

I first shot there at the help the heroes shoot, targets were the same bar the high tower which went the opposite way today. 

still enjoyed it...

Eds NSG is good thats where I had my lesson in August but haven't had. A chance to get back to shoot there yet

?

you could also get Greenside that's on every other Sunday over ryton Tyne and Wear way..

Latest posts

Back