Soft Fibre 8's required..

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisPackham

I love Whitegold, BUT the pricing now is enough to make me wish to switch, they have increased 50 per thousand in 2 years..

Suggestions please.

And you also want to try some soft ones, as opposed to White thumps? Hull Pro fibre are lovely, but pricey. Honestly, I reckon Gamebore Velocity fibres are great and way cheaper. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't found WG thumpy at all... weird!

Gamebore evos are nice and soft, but a tap more expensive than velocity.
I like the evos in 24g plastic but havent tried fibre, that's a good shout...

And you also want to try some soft ones, as opposed to White thumps? Hull Pro fibre are lovely, but pricey. Honestly, I reckon Gamebore Velocity fibres are great and way cheaper. 
Thanks Will, I shall give them a try

Last edited by a moderator:
Was given some new Clever's T2 in Fibre - 2.3mm - gave them a try and they worked quite fine - not the softest must say but quite effectively cover all ranges from 20-40m. I don't know about affordabilty tho...patterns as usual L at 20m through 3/8 (0.015) R - 40m through 5/8 (0.025).

20170917_202312.jpg

20170917_202353.jpg

20170901_210634.jpg

I used to swear by Clever T2. My old forum name was Clever SC3. Just can't get them near me now. 

I only shoot fibre, first choice clever any fibre in the clay range but currently shooting blue diamond as can't get hold of cleavers.

Since the Cleavers dried up a few months ago I've been on a fibre mission with a veiw to ditch clever as I just can't get hold of them, shot Hull pro fibre, pro comp, black gold, white gold, evo, f blacks, the only difference I found between white / black gold and the blue diamond was the weird but admittedly cool looking recoil thing going on? 

based on recoil, dirt and breaks 

BLUE DIAMOND ? 

Lovely , simply lovely! 

32 inch CG max btw

Give the Hull Superfast fibre's a go. I'm not recoil sensitive, but my mate is and he now swears by them. They are iro £200 - £210 per thousand. 

I only shoot fibre, first choice clever any fibre in the clay range but currently shooting blue diamond as can't get hold of cleavers.

Since the Cleavers dried up a few months ago I've been on a fibre mission with a veiw to ditch clever as I just can't get hold of them, shot Hull pro fibre, pro comp, black gold, white gold, evo, f blacks, the only difference I found between white / black gold and the blue diamond was the weird but admittedly cool looking recoil thing going on? 

based on recoil, dirt and breaks 

BLUE DIAMOND ? 

Lovely , simply lovely! 

32 inch CG max btw
Blue Diamond are incredibly punchy to me..

Can recommend Fiocchi TT1 as one of the best club fibre cartridge, l use 7.5 shot size really does the job! Well priced too!

Back