Purbeck esp AUGUST 30

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bill.rosa

Does anyone know where I can find the results. The cpsa does not show the results

just interested

Bill& Rosa

thanks

I shot this one, too. Badly I might add.

I have been wondering what happened to the scores on the CPSA web site, eventually this afternoon I rang the CPSA to find out why they hadn't put the scores up.

It turns out it was indeed not a registered shoot.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Purbeck website still show it as a registed shoot with a grade a being one on a score of 56 very strange.

What money do they have to pay the CPSA?

Immaterial anyway as people have paid for something as advertised and not received it,

They paid for 100 registered targets,they pay for their scores to be registered they didn't get either if you are paying for this and not receiving it there is surely a discrepancy financially because they did not get what they paid for.

Entry Fees & Prizes Rule 1.4 (page 4) At all registered events organisers must, prior to the commencement of the event, display the following information: a) The ‘Prize’ entry fee which must include the full amount to be paid back in prizes. B) The ‘“Targets-Only”’ entry fee which must exclude the prize money stated above. c) The amount to be returned to ‘Prize’ entrants only, which must be the exact difference between a) and B) above and... d) The amount of ‘Specified Sponsored Cash’, if any, to be paid to any winner. The same entry fee (whether ‘prize’ or targets-only) must apply to all participants at all registered events. Any levies applied by official County or Regional Committees must be charged to all entrants.

Reading this presumably only county/regional events attract a fee for the ground but as i said before nothing is obviously available,as for the rest of it flying and pigs come to mind.

Congratulations in turning this thread away from Purbeck towards the CPSA an annoyong as i have been trying to steer clear of it something i thought you would prefer.

P.S. i simply copied and pasted the above and did not add the emoticons they simply appeared on pasting...seems something is hidden everywhere!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill it was poorly attended, and there were some spectacularly low scores recorded. The winner is a good shot, he is a gentleman who managed 100 straight at a Registered FITASC last year at the same venue.

Thank you Charles Tom is indeed a very good shot and a gentleman just for the record though was the shoot registered or not.

Hi I think you will find the CPSA charge an annual fee to grounds for being registered and therefore allowed to run a registered shoot the level of fee is available on the web site under the menu heading join us.

I meant Sean Stacey..

Bill I rang Purbeck earlier in the week, the lady said she would "get onto it" and that was that so I rang the CPSA today. I spoke to a gentleman named Mark who looked at the entries in"Pull" and found no record of the event, he then looked at the backdated entries in their internal system and similarly found nothing. As a result, having not been advertised by the CPSA, he told me, it was not a registered shoot.

It is, of course, entirely possible that Purbck may have a different take on it.

Hi I think you will find the CPSA charge an annual fee to grounds for being registered and therefore allowed to run a registered shoot the level of fee is available on the web site under the menu heading join us.
Yes i saw that,just not sure if there is anything in addition to that as it just states membership.

If they hold regional or county shoots there is an additional fee.

I meant Sean Stacey..

Bill I rang Purbeck earlier in the week, the lady said she would "get onto it" and that was that so I rang the CPSA today. I spoke to a gentleman named Mark who looked at the entries in"Pull" and found no record of the event, he then looked at the backdated entries in their internal system and similarly found nothing. As a result, having not been advertised by the CPSA, he told me, it was not a registered shoot.

It is, of course, entirely possible that Purbck may have a different take on it.
https://www.cpsa.co.uk/userfiles/file/RegisteredShootRules.pdf

Also i may be mistaken but i was under the impression that all registered shoots must be advertised in Pull or on the website,unfortunately you cannot go backwards in the fixtures on the website to verify but upcoming ones are there.

Ok dug out a copy of Pull and not in there.

Mark, you're making mischief as usual and you really should be sure of your facts before you make wild accusations or you will appear foolish. Perhaps the problems you are experiencing should be addressed to the ground. 

Yes i saw that,just not sure if there is anything in addition to that as it just states membership.

If they hold regional or county shoots there is an additional fee.
Any county or regional shoot incurs a levy which is imposed by the said county or region, usually £2 which is added to entry fee, this extra money is then paid to the county/region & goes towards funding of team badges, cups, trophies, etc.its the only way county/regional comitees make any money to cover these costs.

At no time does the said ground take any of this levy money & birds only entry fees are the operational return for running a shoot.

Latest posts

Back