W/M intercounty sporting team shoot

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clynt

Attended this today , told lady at desk I was in Gloucestershire team ........her reply " we will sort that later " !!!!???? in the past teams from each county were posted and your entry card was marked with your county , my point is how will this be sorted later ? once you have shot !!!!!! who know's who was in what team , any one on here part of west midland cpsa board care to comment , or explain ,?

if teams are being selected once scores come in ? is that in the spirit of fair competition  :(

Clynt as far as Gloucestershire are aware all team members names had to, and were submitted to Doveridge BEFORE the day of the shoot, rest assured Glos honoured this

. The comments made by Clynt  are correct as it was the same last year. Teams should be displayed in clubhouse as should scores. It's in the rules peeps. I still don't know who was on what team from last year. Total waste of time. 

Jasper.

Edit. 

Think it was raised at our AGM in January for our area reps to take to area meeting. . . 

Last edited by a moderator:
To echo others comments, Glous followed the rules and submitted our teams well in advance. 

Seniors: 
A team: R Wise, S Clarke, M Thomas, C Warren, M Turk, S Burnham,
B team: S Keen, D Pinnegar, N Durn, C Bendall, S Davis, B Malecki

Juniors:
H Lovatt, M Davis & M Brooker-Smith

Ladies:
L Partridge, J Herbert, S Tippett

Vets:
K Childs, TJ Beard, P Richings

We, as a county, suffered a drop out leading to not fielding a Junior team or our Senior B team on the day.

As a member of the west mids committee , it is the grounds job to know or find out the teams before a clay is shot , 

ive always made a point of calling the county reps prior to this event and entering the teams prior to the event .

we will look into this !!!!

To echo others comments, Glous followed the rules and submitted our teams well in advance. 

Seniors: 
A team: R Wise, S Clarke, M Thomas, C Warren, M Turk, S Burnham,
B team: S Keen, D Pinnegar, N Durn, C Bendall, S Davis, B Malecki

Juniors:
H Lovatt, M Davis & M Brooker-Smith

Ladies:
L Partridge, J Herbert, S Tippett

Vets:
K Childs, TJ Beard, P Richings

We, as a county, suffered a drop out leading to not fielding a Junior team or our Senior B team on the day.
You're lucky we never seem to have enough to make up a whole team let alone B teams, 3 ladies etc.  Last time out for us I had to be a senior and only lady.  Thing is I know Jane would have shot and there are others.  Maybe we do it differently.

Doveridge results up on cpsa. Take your pick whose in the teams . 

Latest posts

Back