stupid targets

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ips

shot a target on Sunday called a "bouncing rabbit" twenty ish yards away left to right on ground then clay goes straight up in the air about four yards disapears behind a tree for a bit......never seen a rabbit do that.

yes I did hit it, but what's the point in it, why call it a rabbit when a rabbit cant do that. ?

shot a target on Sunday called a "bouncing rabbit" twenty ish yards away left to right on ground then clay goes straight up in the air about four yards disapears behind a tree for a bit......never seen a rabbit do that.

yes I did hit it, but what's the point in it, why call it a rabbit when a rabbit cant do that. ?
bit of fun Ips

bit of fun Ips
bah ?

I am of the opinion that sporting targets should be just that "sporting" stupid targets doing stupid things at stupid speed or stupid distances are Imo..........stupid.

rant over.

bah ?

I am of the opinion that sporting targets should be just that "sporting" stupid targets doing stupid things at stupid speed or stupid distances are Imo..........stupid.

rant over.
.  A full stop seems to have appears instead of a laughy face.  Laughy face Ips x

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds more like a mongoose than a rabbit. 

Admittedly not a creature likely to be troubling the local farmers...

Shoot it quick it will still be a Rabbit! ;)

Shoot it quick it will still be a Rabbit! ;)
didn't seem to offer a sporting shot, until said rabbit did a four metre jump "that's sporting of the little chap" says I, then I shot it and it jolly well wont jump no more ?

At a private friendly shoot we had a dropping squirrel stand !

A rabbit clay rolled off a plank hidden from sight and then fell in a arch about 7 feet at a distance of about 10yards.  You had to be quick and it was a bit of fun.  If I recall I hit all but the 1st one.

dropping squirrel ?

that beats my jumpin bunnie ?

They have a rat at Sporting Targets. Rolls own a ramp and then moves at a snail's pace. More like a rabbit with myxi.

They also had a tower target pointing downwards at a 45 degree angle when I was there on Friday. No option but to take that one on the drop!

They have a rat at Sporting Targets. Rolls own a ramp and then moves at a snail's pace. More like a rabbit with myxi.

They also had a tower target pointing downwards at a 45 degree angle when I was there on Friday. No option but to take that one on the drop!
I hate that rat.  Shot that dropping target at one of their challenges a few years back quite exciting 

One of the shoots i attend, on occasion fire clays at a large trampoline where they bounce of at a rough trajectory. It can give a very different bird to what you think. Most shoot in front or over the top of them. - Thats a bit of fun  :)

One of the shoots i attend, on occasion fire clays at a large trampoline where they bounce of at a rough trajectory. It can give a very different bird to what you think. Most shoot in front or over the top of them. - Thats a bit of fun  :)
I would like to try that.

Kibworth? 

I hate that rat.  Shot that dropping target at one of their challenges a few years back quite exciting 
I used to hate it, but think I've got it sussed now.

No - Colchester Garrison
They do something similar at Kibworth.  I found for me it was best if I completely ignore the clay until after it had bounced.  If I even tried looking at it before then I got the line totally wrong.

Latest posts

Back