Hello from the Ribble Valley

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHAWY

Hi folks.  I'm a new member from the Ribble Valley area of Lancashire.  I sort of fell out with the sport after joining a rather unfriendly & unhelpful club, but I'm glad to be back.  I am shooting at Coniston and really enjoying myself again, and will be back game shooting once I've "got my eye in".  I've had a Browning B725 Grade 3 Hunter fitted and shooting ok.  I do feel like I am a novice again so any help/advice will be greatly appreciated.

G1.jpg

G2.jpg

G3.jpg

Me & Fern.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi folks.  I'm a new member from the Ribble Valley area of Lancashire.  I sort of fell out with the sport after joining a rather unfriendly & unhelpful club, but I'm glad to be back.  I am shooting at Coniston and really enjoying myself again, and will be back game shooting once I've "got my eye in".  I've had a Browning B725 Grade 3 Hunter fitted and shooting ok.  I do feel like I am a novice again so any help/advice will be greatly appreciated.
welcome and enjoy :)

Hi shawy 

welcome to the forum :hi: enjoy your visits nice looking lab in the picture too,  there are few on here from your neck of the woods and I've shot consiton when I've been up staying with family  :thumbsup:

Hi shawy 

welcome to the forum :hi: enjoy your visits nice looking lab in the picture too,  there are few on here from your neck of the woods and I've shot consiton when I've been up staying with family  :thumbsup:
Many thanks.  I am really enjoying Coniston.  Some great coaches and such a friendly place.  The Lab is just 14 months old and coming on nicely.

welcome aboard from a fellow Lancashire shooter ?

occasionally shawy, was there on sat for a quick hundred. Me and short legs might be going at weekend, if he can find his way out of welsh land ?

just waiting to hear back from short legs re our plan for weekend. Will pm you, if you fancy meeting up ?

Hi shawy 

How did and how long ago did your family escape  :angel:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back