For Sale: Beretta DT10 Trident 30"

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Madmillie

Beretta DT10 Trident 30" R/H over and under shotgun. A fantastic example of Beretta's world renowned competition clay buster. Now becoming hard to find since being replaced by the DT11. Lovely figured woodwork in excellent condition. 15" LOP. Spotless Optima bored barrels, complete with 6 Original Optima chokes and case.  Removable, adjustable trigger unit complete with spares kit. Gun comes in lockable Beretta hard case and is supplied with its original Beretta Gun Socks. Looking for £2,695. ono  GUN NOW SOLD

IMG_1562.JPG

IMG_1563.JPG

IMG_1565.JPG

IMG_1567.JPG

IMG_1568.JPG

IMG_1571.JPG

IMG_1572.JPG

IMG_1574.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely looking gun there, how much is it you don't mind me asking.

To be fair to him Sian I only just added it on following the same inquiry from somebody else????? I'm hopeless????

To be fair to him Sian I only just added it on following the same inquiry from somebody else????? I'm hopeless????
I was just being helpful not insinuating he was unobservant.  When I read it you must have already changed it.  :girlsad:

Sian I knew that you were being helpful and I really appreciate it, you weren't to know that someone had PMd me a few seconds earlier asking me how much? My response might come across as Sarky but it sincerely wasn't meant to read that way and in all honesty I am a clutz and am always happy to have a pop at myself.

How are you getting on with your new DT10, still knocking them out of the sky I hope? I can't hit a barn door with mine so am sticking to my MX12.?

Steve(MM)

Sian I knew that you were being helpful and I really appreciate it, you weren't to know that someone had PMd me a few seconds earlier asking me how much? My response might come across as Sarky but it sincerely wasn't meant to read that way and in all honesty I am a clutz and am always happy to have a pop at myself.

How are you getting on with your new DT10, still knocking them out of the sky I hope? I can't hit a barn door with mine so am sticking to my MX12.?

Steve(MM)
This weekend my first shoot was the Krieghoff at Westfield and I really liked it.  I actually think it helped me on some big birds.  There are some that I need to work on.  The scores I got at the three shoots this weekend were around my usual so I was happy and three different grounds so different styles of presentation.  I'm sure there'll be a few bad ones but overall I really like it.  Feels effortless when in my shoulder but a little heavier when shooting below but I just need to remember that and prepare.  

Give it a good six months before it feels like an extra limb? Hope you enjoy it and that the scores keep rising??. MM

£2795 - at top of page in original post Filski.
Yes, I think I asked that question within the 30 min of post being up, and I did read the post twice to make sure I didn't miss the price. Madmillie PM'ed me shortly afterwards with the price.

F

Latest posts

Back