Hello

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maria_H

Hi all, I'm Maria, I shoot a beretta ultralight deluxe

Ive shot clays for 11 years on/off and just recently got back into it. I just picked up a gun once and started from there, no one ever told me if what I was doing was right or wrong... I'm slowly becoming better with the help and advice from a friend I shoot with every week,  and trying hard to get out of old habits...

My worst one is.. I was nicknamed Annie Oakley when I first started,as I (sometimes) shoot so quick others haven't seen the clay co e out of the trap, this is my worst habit....

I've booked my first ever lesson with an instructor next week, excited and nervous at the same time...

Other than that I have working Gundogs and Fly fish aswell

Last edited by a moderator:
You sound like the type of person we need on this forum . Gundog people are usually good sorts and good company.

Hopefully you haven't booked a lesson with Nick Penn as I believe his little Irishman is currently on holiday in County Mayo  (or was that Mayhem???)

No it's not with him.. I've booked with the guy that runs Newcastle simulated game in ponteland 

Hello Maria !!!!!! Two barrels before I've seen the first clay...... 

Sounds like your getting quite close to him Lloyd  :wub:

Haha I wondered how long it would be before you replied to this David ?

Am I that quick...

Back