Hello from Cambridgeshire

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adam-f

Hello All.

I started clay shooting in February and Im loving it.

Its taken over from my Fishing which I used to think about all the time but since giving up smoking I need something to keep my hands busy and the shooting has been just the ticket. 

Hopefully Ill bump it to a few of you at the grounds!

Straight shooting to you all.

Adam 

Hi Sian

Hi Sera

I have been to Eriswell lodge at Lakenheath a couple of times but mostly shoot at Cambridge Gun Club near Cottenham. It has a very friendly atmosphere there and the staff are all helpful and make me feel very welcome.

Hi Sian

Hi Sera

I have been to Eriswell lodge at Lakenheath a couple of times but mostly shoot at Cambridge Gun Club near Cottenham. It has a very friendly atmosphere there and the staff are all helpful and make me feel very welcome.
I'm shooting at CGC too. Waiting for my licence at the minute, so not there regularly yet. But will be as soon as it drops!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm shooting at CGC too. Waiting for my licence at the minute, so not there regularly yet. But will be as soon as it drops!
Hope to see you over there some time.

Ive not long been a member so am normally shooting on my own if you want to shoot a few stands together.

Ill be the one dragging the bored looking six and seven year old boys around!

(they would rather be playing xbox face).

Welcome, from another CGC member. You'll find me at Eriswell on a Friday, desperately practising for whatever county shoot is on that weekend. 

Welcome, from another CGC member. You'll find me at Eriswell on a Friday, desperately practising for whatever county shoot is on that weekend. 
Hello

I hope to pop over Eriswell soon maybe on a wednesday evening. 

Im busy working all weekend so a mid week shoot would be great.

Hi! Midweek at CGC sounds like a good idea to me. Drop me a note if you want to meet up for a few stands sometime.

Thanks Liz @ehb102

Hi! Midweek at CGC sounds like a good idea to me. Drop me a note if you want to meet up for a few stands sometime.

Thanks Liz @ehb102
Im up for meeting up for a shoot.

My next weekday off would be Friday 8th September or I could do a weekend,

or a Wednesday evening from about 6pm @ Eriswell lodge.

Latest posts

Back