Ciao from Italy!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saffie

Hello! I have been lurking for a few months but decided to join now, both for company and for help. Ex South African, now living in Tuscany, Italy. I recently started shooting FITASC again after a 15 year break from shooting and it is a battle! I bought a new Browning 525 Sporting and enjoy it thoroughly, even if it feels much heavier than I remember my old 325, but that is probably due to old age! I am afraid I am going to drive the online coach crazy...teals and long crossers but I will ask in the correct forum.

Thanks for having me!

Deon

Hello! I have been lurking for a few months but decided to join now, both for company and for help. Ex South African, now living in Tuscany, Italy. I recently started shooting FITASC again after a 15 year break from shooting and it is a battle! I bought a new Browning 525 Sporting and enjoy it thoroughly, even if it feels much heavier than I remember my old 325, but that is probably due to old age! I am afraid I am going to drive the online coach crazy...teals and long crossers but I will ask in the correct forum.

Thanks for having me!

Deon
Welcome and enjoy.  I hate teal but love long crossers.

Hi and welcome to the forum. I had a round with a Browning 525 sporter I borrowed to try last night. Really nice gun and I shot it very well which sirprised me as I normally shoot  a trap type gun with a higher stock. I normally  struggle with dedicated sporters. Might be getting one soon. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back