Hi from Norfolk

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gothicsera

Hi everyone, I'm Sera, based on the Norfolk/Cambs boarder and I am just starting out clay shooting. Had my first go Wednesday with some tuition and managed to hit about 25-30% out of the 50 clays I had on the sporting practice traps.

I am just waiting for my licence to finally come through, I've had my home visit from the FEO. Hopefully some time in the next couple of weeks! I've got a deposit on a hardly used Lanber Sporting Deluxe, the gun I used on Wednesday :)

Hopefully I will be able to get out again soon and get some more practice in!

IMG_20170802_203817_755.jpg

welcome aboard sera (lovely name by the way) enjoy the forum there a good bunch ....... Generally ?

out of interest what is the origin of the name as I haven't heard of it before? Did your dad make it up ? as I did with my daughters second name of "ereka" after my dad (rip) called "Derek" when I registered the birth the registrar questioned the spelling I said "no ereka is correct ?

out of interest what is the origin of the name as I haven't heard of it before? Did your dad make it up ? as I did with my daughters second name of "ereka" after my dad (rip) called "Derek" when I registered the birth the registrar questioned the spelling I said "no ereka is correct ?
Interesting you ask... it's not made up, but Ereka is a good one. I like that :)

Sera - it's short for Seraphia, although my name actually is just Sera. It's orginally Nordic and Seraphia is the female form of Seraph which in turn is short for Seraphicus which means Burning/Firey. Which kinda sums me up most of the time! It is unusual, and it's hard to describe how you actually say it, but you can think of it as the same as Sarah, but with an E, Serah. :)

I know what that is like ?
I bet! I've got a couple of friends called Sian who have exactly the same problem  :lol:

wow, that's great I like things that aren't "usual" ? that's a propper cool name.

ps

my daughters first name is Kelly cos I just liked the name but the ereka was made up as a tribute to my dad and my very bestest friend who passed away two years before she was born. She is now 24, sorry I digressed just a bit there, but I love them both ?

wow, that's great I like things that aren't "usual" ? that's a propper cool name.

ps

my daughters first name is Kelly cos I just liked the name but the ereka was made up as a tribute to my dad and my very bestest friend who passed away two years before she was born. She is now 24, sorry I digressed just a bit there, but I love them both ?
The film Leaving Las Vegas has a main character called Sera played by Elizabeth Shue. It's the only other time I've come across the name. :)

People normally think I've mistyped it and it should be Sara. ?

Don't be sorry. Two of the most important people to you. Only right you talk about them :)

Latest posts

Back