Hi from Oxfordshire

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Filski

Hi All,

Thought I quickly introduce myself as I will be getting my certificate in weeks’ time.

My name is Fil, and I am based between Oxford and Swindon so I hope there is plenty of people near me that I could tag along with.

My mate took me out shooting in Essex every time I went to visit him, so I decided to get my own licence and get into it as there must be plenty of places around oxon and wilts.

I will hopefully getting my first shotgun in few weeks’ time so should have plenty of goes before the season ends :D

Filski

Hello and welcome Fil.  Yes there are a good few shoots around and about - look on CPSA website for fixtures and it shows whats on and where.  Good ones in the Oxford general area - Westonwood - near Bicester junction 9 M40 and Westfield, Glos.  Four Counties - Wiltshire Chievely junction of M4, Gunsite - near Avebury - a bit further and more.  E J Churchill - do a good monthly shoot first week of the month - M40 junction 4.  You'll soon be travelling around the country anyway ..

Thank you Sian that's great I will look into those. I still do travel fair bit back to Essex/Herts as that's where my folks are :)

Fil

Back