Cartridge from Decathlon

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not got any . Just saw the price on line and thought I'd ask .
We all got really excited because it gave the impression we could order and pick up from a Decathalon store which is connected to Asda.  We went to one I think near Watford and were told they don't stock them.  I think Schmokkin looked into it a bit more and found we were not able to get them here.  Shame as there were some really cheap prices and it would of been fun trying out a box or two for as little as £2.50!

Decathlon cartridges are very good based on their pricing however I don't think you can get them in the UK.

Shame as there were some really cheap prices and it would of been fun trying out a box or two for as little as £2.50!
They are cheap Sian but you are in the realms of fantasy at £ 2.50 per box the cheapest I can buy them here is €44 per carton so about £ 4 per box I would go as far as to say no where in Europe can you buy a box of cartridges for £2.50  unfortunately  :(  

Decathlon cartridges are very good based on their pricing however I don't think you can get them in the UK.

They are cheap Sian but you are in the realms of fantasy at £ 2.50 per box the cheapest I can buy them here is €44 per carton so about £ 4 per box I would go as far as to say no where in Europe can you buy a box of cartridges for £2.50  unfortunately  :(  
Just going on what it said on the website when we were looking which was a few months ago if you recall the thread.

Just going on what it said on the website when we were looking which was a few months ago if you recall the thread.
True but you have to put some things into perspective where  can you buy 1000 cartridges for £100 today?

True but you have to put some things into perspective where  can you buy 1000 cartridges for £100 today?
You live in France we don't so how are we to know the relative prices,a few months back i was buying for £140 so not beyond the realms of possibility that a country that does not usually let itself get ripped off and a massive company there couldn't do a loss leader for a ton.

I popped in to the Decathlon at La Glasserie just outside Cherbourg about three weeks ago, and couldn't see any very cheap cartridges there.

I cannot even see cartridges on their website anymore
They keep pestering me as to why i was unhappy!

Nothing wrong with a bit of hope sometimes,got to admit i thought it unlikely but not impossible.

I popped in to the Decathlon at La Glasserie just outside Cherbourg about three weeks ago, and couldn't see any very cheap cartridges there.
Our new roving reporter...... ;)

You live in France we don't so how are we to know the relative prices,a few months back i was buying for £140 so not beyond the realms of possibility that a country that does not usually let itself get ripped off and a massive company there couldn't do a loss leader for a ton.
To be honest you have been buying cartridges at a very favourable price if you could buy them at that price. I have not been able to buy cartridges at anything less than about  €160 per thousand over the last six months or so just last year the very cheap carts were about  €150 but that is way more than £100.

edit Decathlons cheapest are sitting at €176 just now which is about £157 ish ?

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest you have been buying cartridges at a very favourable price if you could buy them at that price. I have not been able to buy cartridges at anything less than about  €160 per thousand over the last six months or so just last year the very cheap carts were about  €150 but that is way more than £100.
Loss leader making an entry into a new market?

Loss leader making an entry into a new market?
Shooting the French FU champs at Ychoux this weekend and was talking to someone who had bought  some S&B cartridges in Italy at €124 per thousand that a very cheap £ 110 ish so they are out there after all. I am told the same cartridges are on sale in France at €224 !! :eek:

actually I got that name wrong the cartridges were made by B&P made in Italy I think? Anyway the guy who had bought them was amazed at the difference in price.

Last edited by a moderator:
They do sell airgun pellets at a good price in the UK.  Their own brand pellets are made by H&N

Back