Mobilchoke - extended

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AW13

Hi

I am looking at getting 2 or 3 extended chokes and wondered whether anyone knows where you can buy black ones, if at all.  I'm not a fan of silver extended chokes.  I'm not a choke twiddler but as I use a semi auto occaisionally i do need to change chokes and I prefer the extended versions if they are available.  I had these on my Remington which worked a treat for ease of use.

Thanks

Hi

I am looking at getting 2 or 3 extended chokes and wondered whether anyone knows where you can buy black ones, if at all.  I'm not a fan of silver extended chokes.  I'm not a choke twiddler but as I use a semi auto occaisionally i do need to change chokes and I prefer the extended versions if they are available.  I had these on my Remington which worked a treat for ease of use.

Thanks
I use the Briley extended in my Beretta 303, I have just left them 'as is' BUT, I have seen them 'blacked' using a permanent marker pen, or you could try one of those Birchwood Casey, 'black pens'. Again, I have used one of those to 'touch up' the black finish around the ejection port on my gun. You could try and find some used 'Muller' chokes but they could prove hard to find. Rumour has it that they are, and I quote  "NICE,  NICE,  Baby"  !

Now that sounds like an idea. Not heard of Birchwood Casey before, just Googled the product.

Thanks

Now that sounds like an idea. Not heard of Birchwood Casey before, just Googled the product.

Thanks
Available in gloss or matt finishes too !  I use the gloss finish on the action of my gun, it is a bit like the touch-up pens that you can get for cars. 

Have a look at Beretta e store or GMK website. Black extended are available roughly the same price on both.  

Have a look at Beretta e store or GMK website. Black extended are available roughly the same price on both.  
If using the estore try STORE15 discount code and if that doesnt work join Beretta Owners UK facebook group and ask for latest code.

You will have to pay in euros. They take paypal but paypal do the conversion rate for you. If yoj have a credit card that does not charge a fee for foreign purchases like the halifax clarity then even better.

Choke ordered from the Beretta e-store and the discount code worked, thanks P1Fanatic and thanks for all the other advice and recommendations.

It will be interesting to see how quickly it arrives.  

25 July 18:30 -  Ordered

26 July 14:00 - order confirmed from Verona  

Amazed....

I was truly suprised when the choke arrived at 10:20 this morning, can't believe it took only 40hrs from order to delivery especially bearing in mind it was shipped from Italy.

Hugely impressed.

I'll have to pop out and test it tomorrow.

Amazed....

I was truly suprised when the choke arrived at 10:20 this morning, can't believe it took only 40hrs from order to delivery especially bearing in mind it was shipped from Italy.

Hugely impressed.

I'll have to pop out and test it tomorrow.
The estore is a well oiled machine. Unlike Castellaini who are almost in the same town and also use dhl but take much longer.

seems that ordering from abroad is usually better and quicker than uk. About twenty odd years ago my bro rang a US company to order a spare part (this was before email) he forgot about the time difference and it turned out to he about 3am in Chicago. Anyway a bloke answered the phone told my bro that he was only the night security guard but give him the details and ge would pass it on. Yeah right we thought, part arrived within 48hrs with a pro forma invoice for about £150. Now Tha is service ?

Back