New gun

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fergie35

After 14 years I decided to trade my browning 425 Gd1 in for a different gun ,always thought the cg summit impact looked sexy as, so off I went to the shop tried a secondhand one  along with a few others and thought right it's for me paid for it and off I went . Next day went to our local shoot well what a different story that was a Saturday shoot I would rather forget about . So Sunday night we borrowed a clay trap and went for a bit of practice but still not had a clue what was wrong even set up a pattern plate to see what was going on not a clue ,came home cleaned the gun put it away .then at work all I was thinking about was where I was going wrong, got to Thursday night a bit depressed about it all and thought sod it the gun is going back .friday after work back to the shop told them what was going on, no problem they said they will take the gun back as long as I buy another gun from them and at about the same value ,looking around found a blaser f16 month old adjustable stock with a full set of extended chokes so tried it along with a few others again so my options were 690 black ,725 browning ,blaser f16 ,well I picked the f16 .so I went straight from the shop down to ashcombe in the poring rain and shot the best I ever had ,so today go to abbey ling shooting school and shot really well for me anyway,think am in love with this new gun fits brilliantly let's hope it continues ,but I love my wife more . .

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Love it ,it's a shame the cg wasn't for me 

I a  bit meh about Blaser's but hope you do very well with it. The are nice guns but just don't work for me

Enjoy it Fergie 

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back