Meadowcroft 16th July 100 Reg

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard59

Stew braved the RIAT traffic and we pair pottered down to a windy & warm valley that is meadowcroft, started around 11, not the busiest entry wise and with 13 stands got round quite quickly, we both managed to drop 4 on a stand early doors Stew recovered quite well and soon rattled off the straights, old codger managed a straight which was ? We left the awkward stand 13 two edgy difficult crossers which is placed right in front of the throbbing masses drinking tea and nibbling butties, managed 5/8 which was above average on the day and Stew a 8/8 rare as hens teeth he was told, think someone clapped that or dropped a bitty,  Stew 85 in AA and old me 72 in C, Andy Moon was winning on 94 when we left 

Well done Rich great scores from you and Stew :thumbsup:   If I'd known you were shooting this I'd have crossed the bridge to join you as I haven't seen you all in ages and be good to have a catch up ..... 

Very few Welsh had made the trip this week Gareth which is not the norm. Flood defence was attending as usual with a friend. Not been on this site for a while so forgot you watched so could have PM'd you. Steady little shoot but as we can see, the numbers for Sunday shoots are dropping. Maybe because you can shoot at least 2 or 3 in the week! People do not have an endless supply of money unfortunately. Stew

Well done Rich great scores from you and Stew :thumbsup:   If I'd known you were shooting this I'd have crossed the bridge to join you as I haven't seen you all in ages and be good to have a catch up ..... 
You're always welcome bud, meadowcroft is like the Rhondda (big enough hill to walk up ) after all ???

Hi Stew no probs bud been busy with work and not been out much well done mate good score and now the dizzy heights of AA fair play you have worked hard and shot consistent scores to get there . I think quiet a few of the Welsh could have been shooting the world sporting at Kelmarsh as part of the welsh team as I spoke with Nigel in the week and he said he would be there on Saturday and was still recovering from the world FITASC in Hungary where quite a few Welsh were shooting so that could account for not many crossing the bridge this weekend, as you say unfortunately can't do it all and yes some are lucky enough to be able to shoot mid week so weekend entries could be affected. It could be the same next weekend with low Welsh attendance else where  as many Welsh shooters will be at Mid Wales SG for the Perazzi sporting Grand Prix combined with the welsh open sporting and selection shoot running Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd .

Keep up the good scores Stew and look forward to a catch up soon. :thumbsup:    Gareth 

Thanks Rich yes that bloody hill is a fair walk up just like some of the Welsh valleys :laugh:   :laugh:  look forward to having a catch up soon 

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice that they had 13 stands there, I shot a world championship over the weekend where both courses had 12 stands to start with and one finished with 10.  

Nice that they had 13 stands there, I shot a world championship over the weekend where both courses had 12 stands to start with and one finished with 10.  
He put 13 stands on for his June shoot that had  around 80 entries and to be fair none of us that went thought he'd put on another with 13,  no waiting of any note. 

Latest posts

Back