Muller Chokes ?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garwood

Heard today that Muller EU have ceased trading ! The link on here still seems to work,anyone know what`s occuring ?

They were useful if you wanted to take some muzzle weight out. Other than that just an impractical expensive temptation I felt. 

Don't have a problem!  Shoot fixed choke 3/8ths &5/8 ths! Screw Muller and all the rest!

Don't have a problem!  Shoot fixed choke 3/8ths &5/8 ths! Screw Muller and all the rest!
You really have a hate for multi chokes, don't you!?

Got a set of mullers, second hand but like new at £35 a choke. Replace my Beretta's and my scores have gone from the 60's to 70's. I'm sure it's all in my head but at least they look pretty

You really have a hate for multi chokes, don't you!?

Got a set of mullers, second hand but like new at £35 a choke. Replace my Beretta's and my scores have gone from the 60's to 70's. I'm sure it's all in my head but at least they look pretty

Now, that is really strange because the same thing happened to me when I put extended Briley's  into my Miroku   !

I carry the spare chokes in an elasticated band around my hat since I was told that "the answer lay between my ears" 

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had a record average over my last 10 shoots and have recently changed to Diesel undies. I hadn't realised the effect until you guys made me piece it together. 

Surely that doesn't improve your average!!?i think that theory is pants.

I've had a record average over my last 10 shoots and have recently changed to Diesel undies. I hadn't realised the effect until you guys made me piece it together. 
Do NOT mention those things to me  !  It took the AA 4 hours to get them out of my cars fuel tank..............................I'm married to a Blonde  !!

( I will understand if this gets deleted  !)

Last edited by a moderator:
Muller Chokes ? ... Don't think so he did a good job against Nadal yesterday !

Latest posts

Back