RFD Gun Storage

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoplite

Morning all...

Being quite a security conscious lead flinger I'm considering storing the old blunderbuss with a RFD for when we go on our holidays...

I know full well I could ring and ask a few (and I will), but just before I do, I wondered if the great and the knowledgeable of this parish may be able to give me a rough idea of the sort of cost involved? This is to prevent me sustaining a nasty injury from my collapse to the floor upon hearing the price - I am, after all, a Yorkshireman.

T'would be for one shotgun only, for 2 or 3 weeks...

Thanks in advance!

Hoplite

Two years ago I had to store my rifles and shotgun. I my local rifle club wanted £2 a gun per week.

I didn't think that was bad as it was a lot of work for them to book everything in logging descriptions etc.

But when I picked them up they wouldn't accept any money. So in the end it only cost me a few pints and a packet of pork scratchings.

you could ask a friend to look after it for a while

you could ask a friend to look after it for a while
Onky for up to 72 hours. After that it has to be written on their certificate as a shared or loaned gun. That involves sending letters off from both party's when it's put on and taken off again, nit worth the hassle. RFD is the better option.

Cheers for all the replies - sounds much cheaper than what I was expecting!

I was in my local RFD yesterday when a guy brought his rifle in for storage while he was having some building work done and the charge was £20 per month.

Phil

Morning all...

Being quite a security conscious lead flinger I'm considering storing the old blunderbuss with a RFD for when we go on our holidays...

I know full well I could ring and ask a few (and I will), but just before I do, I wondered if the great and the knowledgeable of this parish may be able to give me a rough idea of the sort of cost involved? This is to prevent me sustaining a nasty injury from my collapse to the floor upon hearing the price - I am, after all, a Yorkshireman.

T'would be for one shotgun only, for 2 or 3 weeks...

Thanks in advance!

Hoplite
£25 per month near where I live. 

I can rest easy...

I asked my favourite RFD and it's £1.50 p/w!

Latest posts

Back