CHARITY SHOOT Sat 29th July

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave P

Kingscote SG are staging a 50 Bird Charity Shoot on Saturday the 29th of July 9.30 to 2pm.

There will be cash and cartridge prizes and a Pool Shoot, Toilets and refreshments.

Dave

I asked Dave about this, it is a charity shoot, with a re-entry (for £15) and a pool shoot for £4. IHe said it will be on the top section, without using the valley section (1 to 6)

Ask him on his phone, or email?  let us know.

Shame, I thought he would have had more interest with a 100 bird offering. I though last weeks targets were really good. Long way to go for 50 even if it is for charity.

Shame, I thought he would have had more interest with a 100 bird offering. I though last weeks targets were really good. Long way to go for 50 even if it is for charity.
As has been said, shoot it twice? or more, and a pool shoot.

We have a 100 bird shoot on the 12th of Aug,  The people who we are running  the shoot for  asked for a 50 bird and are providing scorers for it.

We are just setting it up and running it they will be taking the money.

For the future we are opening up new areas in wood to provide more interesting stands. its all looking good for the future a new tower will be going in.

keep giving us your support and we will continue to make improvements and expand the shoot.

Dave

The Charity shoot on the 29th July has 7 stands on and a 10 bird pool shoot.

Entries start 9.30 am.

Dave

Sorry Jim just picked up on your question as you are aware it was £20 for first entry then £15 on rentry, pool shoot was £4.

for our next 100 bird shoot on the 12th of August we are going to put on some brand new stands, this is all due to the tree clearing that is being done.

Dave

Latest posts

Back